Thursday, July 16, 2015

Roger Corman Does it again ...Pit Stop From Arrow A Fun & Exciting Film.

For those who remember figure 8 racing this is a great trip down memory lane. I remember as a kid my folks would take me to the same exact racetrack used in this film. A young Sid Haig plays a Sinister Driver, it's sorta like watching Racer x go against Speed Racer, but in Real Life. Pit Stop Is a Non stop action filled film & is a lot of fun to watch. The Blu Ray Looked Great & I'm so Glad it finally got it's just and arrow put it out, for anyone out there who loves old cars & Grindhouse films, This is a film you should get. I would suggest this film to anyone who loves Cars, Good Movies, & Chicks. Figure 8 Was always very exciting to watch live & this film is no different, a fun & exciting film.
ORDER THE FILM ON AMAZON!

No comments:

Post a Comment